Here’s why I’m short the EUR/USD
- Posted by Raghee Horner
- on December 2nd, 2011
I posted this on chart.ly this morning around 9:00am EST. The short in the $EURUSD has triggerd on three day in a row as prices hit the 34 period EMA low. This is a follow-up to the video I posted on November 30 where I explained that the rally was likely to exhaust and create a triple top on the daily $YM_F. This is NOT counter-trend or top-picking…just following the market phases and letting my strategy be dictated by that alone.
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
Raghee Horner is a private trader and author based in South Florida. She began experimenting with market timing and charting analysis in 1989 at the age of 17... (More)
- The Core of My Trading: GRaB Candles and Market Trends
- Does what the Fed say today matter to the overall trend?
- Discretionary Trading: Why do some traders think that means trading “freestyle”?!
- Are you swimming upstream?
- Have you ever interviewed yourself?
- Five Days til the New Year: The 20-Minute Goal Setting Experiment
- EUR/USD Breakout through 1.2900 and Intraday Set Ups to Watch
- A forex trader’s view of today’s equities meltdown.
- A fun experiment: What if you could become an expert (at anything!) in twelve months?
- EUR/JPY’s 200DMA Makes for an Interesting Intraday Set Up