Download the newly updated GRaB 2.0 plug in for MT4
- Posted by Raghee Horner
- on March 12th, 2009
Special thanks to Jimmy J.
I’m not customer support and I’m certainly no MT4 expert so if you need to know how to use indicators on your MT4, check the help and support docs.
After unzipping the files (I use WINRAR), I put the “GRaB Candles Long”, “GRaB Candles Short”, “GRaB Candles Range” in the “indicators” folder. You can find this if you go into you C: drive –> Program Files –> MetaTrader (or whatever version of MT4 you are using is called) –> experts –> indicators
Please do not send me your installation questions. I haven’t the time to address these.
A common error is not unzipping the files first before putting them in the indicators folder.
Also the GRaB will occasionally cause a “shadow” set of candles on the chart. It looks like another candle overlay. If those does occur, simply change the time frame of that chart to something else, let it load, and then change it back.
Also, check out the tutorial I have recorded. Again I don’t have time to address individual installation issues.
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
Raghee Horner is a private trader and author based in South Florida. She began experimenting with market timing and charting analysis in 1989 at the age of 17... (More)
- Does what the Fed say today matter to the overall trend?
- Discretionary Trading: Why do some traders think that means trading “freestyle”?!
- Are you swimming upstream?
- Have you ever interviewed yourself?
- Five Days til the New Year: The 20-Minute Goal Setting Experiment
- EUR/USD Breakout through 1.2900 and Intraday Set Ups to Watch
- A forex trader’s view of today’s equities meltdown.
- A fun experiment: What if you could become an expert (at anything!) in twelve months?
- EUR/JPY’s 200DMA Makes for an Interesting Intraday Set Up
- The Dollar Continues to Bounce Inside its Bear Flag