A forex trader’s view of today’s equities meltdown.
- Posted by Raghee Horner
- on November 7th, 2012
No need to politicize today’s move as tempting as it may be. Traders (should be) smarter than that. A look at the timing of the sell-off in the Dow ($YM_F) and some seemingly minor data out of Europe told the real story.
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
Raghee Horner is a private trader and author based in South Florida. She began experimenting with market timing and charting analysis in 1989 at the age of 17... (More)
- Does what the Fed say today matter to the overall trend?
- Discretionary Trading: Why do some traders think that means trading “freestyle”?!
- Are you swimming upstream?
- Have you ever interviewed yourself?
- Five Days til the New Year: The 20-Minute Goal Setting Experiment
- EUR/USD Breakout through 1.2900 and Intraday Set Ups to Watch
- A forex trader’s view of today’s equities meltdown.
- A fun experiment: What if you could become an expert (at anything!) in twelve months?
- EUR/JPY’s 200DMA Makes for an Interesting Intraday Set Up
- The Dollar Continues to Bounce Inside its Bear Flag