Archive for June, 2011
Forex AM for 06/27/11
Posted by Raghee Horner on June 27th, 2011 at 10:00 am, Comments: 0
Share on StockTwits
EUR/USD price action making you crazy? Here’s a few sane alternatives…
Posted by Raghee Horner on June 24th, 2011 at 5:50 pm, Comments: 0
Share on StockTwits If I hear the words “Greece debt concerns” once more time… Yes, the price action on the $EURUSD is enough to make […]
My trading “secret language” decoded…
Posted by Raghee Horner on June 8th, 2011 at 3:21 pm, Comments: 0
Share on StockTwits I’m gearing up for more videos and a return to my StockTwits TV Forex AM show so I thought now would be […]
Raghee Horner is a private trader and author based in South Florida. She began experimenting with market timing and charting analysis in 1989 at the age of 17... (More)
- Trend transitions are account killers.
- “How can I get a piece of that trade?”
- The Core of My Trading: GRaB Candles and Market Trends
- Does what the Fed say today matter to the overall trend?
- Discretionary Trading: Why do some traders think that means trading “freestyle”?!
- Are you swimming upstream?
- Have you ever interviewed yourself?
- Five Days til the New Year: The 20-Minute Goal Setting Experiment
- EUR/USD Breakout through 1.2900 and Intraday Set Ups to Watch
- A forex trader’s view of today’s equities meltdown.